INSPIRED AND INSPIRING
“What a treat that we get to enjoy the most flavorful and creative food we’ve ever experienced at breakfast, lunch and dinner.”
A CULINARY ADVENTURESpring Island is a unique place that attracts unique residents as well as employees. Nowhere is this better demonstrated than in the dining venues of Spring Island. Chef Jeremy is a rare talent in the kitchen and enjoys sharing his knowledge with Spring Island Members through his Cooking School. The School is a four part series of classes covering all manner of professional kitchen mastery. From knife skills to baking, sauces, butchery, pasta and more, students of the class enjoy an exceptional experience. Often ambitious and always enthusiastic, students can be seen heading to and from class with their professional knife sets and in their Spring Island chef coats.
Spring Island’s food and beverage team is top notch. Many employees hold multiple positions on the Island, enjoying a rare opportunity to express their varied talents and to take advantage of all that the Island can offer them, as well.
Staff are, after all, family here and are an integral part of the Member experience. Spring Island’s full-time Sommelier is a wonderful example of the “staff cross-training” that is common here. He also heads the croquet club and serves as a nature guide on kayak tours.
- Two restaurants: The Golf House and The River House
- Restaurants alternate dinner service throughout the week
- Breakfast and Lunch served daily at The Golf House
- Member Table is “come one, come all” community seating
- Bring your own game/fish for special preparation
- Ingredients sourced from Waterfall Farm when possible
- Fresh eggs from Spring Island chicken coop
- Full bar in both locations
- Excellent wine list and full-time Sommelier
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor decks for cocktails and entertaining
- Outdoor fireplace
- Cooking School
- River House dining room is residential design/intimate and cozy
- Gathering Room offers coffee and danish in morning, tea and cookies in afternoon
IN THE NEWS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2018