27 Little Neck Crossing; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONA gorgeous Georgian home situated on 3.16 acres with views of Quail House Pond to the Chechessee marsh designed by noted Sea Island, Georgia architect John Shackleford.
• 4 bedrooms / 4 Full baths and 1 Half / Approximately 5,065 sq.ft.
• Substantial updating recently completed make this home move in ready.
• Cedar shingle and tabby siding, standing seam copper roof, and wood shutters.
• A culinary kitchen with La Cornue stove and oven, Sub-Zero fridge, two sinks, two dishwashers, marble countertops, and custom cabinetry.
• A second floor Master suite features a sitting room/ office, large walk-in closet, master bath, laundry room, and screened porch.
• Shiplap walls and ceiling, quarter sawn wide Oak and Heart Pine floors.
• Living room features custom bookshelves, a fireplace and shiplap walls.
• Keeping room with built-in bookshelves.
• A separate Carriage House contains a living room, kitchen, laundry, 2 Bedrooms and 2 baths.
• Oversized 2 car garage with a porte cochere.
• Potting Shed, 3 raised garden beds and irrigation system.
• Outdoor shower.
• Screened porch with fireplace.
• Fenced yard with a dog run.
• Generator for both Main residence and carriage home.
• First floor guest bedroom on Main house with full ensuite bath and exterior patio.
• Complete exterior and interior renovation in 2013: All systems, fireplaces, exterior brick, insulation, tankless water heaters, 500 gallon propane gas tank.
• Sanos sound system.
• Hardware: Rocky Mountain and White Chapel.
IN THE NEWS
5/18/2019 Farm Update – Another big work week coming. Plus – Why the “Big Zucchini” deserves some respect
Farm Update from Jim Basara- OK folks, we're in our final phase of the big work for the summer farm. We still need tomato tying and we're going to...
Spring Island Realty 38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909 843-987-2200
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2018