12 Live Oak Forest; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONA slice of heaven on Spring Island. This family home on 2.74 acres overlooks the salt marshes of the Chechessee River. Mature hardwoods dripping with Spanish moss create a magical atmosphere. A meandering driveway leads you to this wonderfully designed home by Cowart Group featuring impressive trim and millwork, high end finishes and charming touches that can be found throughout. Located within close proximity to many of the amenities such as the Old Tabby Links course, sports complex, River House, community docks, sporting clays, community gardens and many more.
• 5 bedrooms / 5 Full baths and 1 Half bath/ Approximately 5,807 heated square feet.
• A Nantucket outside vernacular with weathered cedar shake siding but step inside to lowcountry charm.
• The great room features hardwood floors, brick fireplace, extensive trim and molding, high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and doors that lead to the brick porch with views overlooking the salt marshes.
• A spacious kitchen with KitchenAid appliances, large center island with seating, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and an additional vegetable sink.
• Your private sanctuary is spacious and inviting with soaring wood ceilings, large windows, a spacious walk-in closet, and an ensuite bath that includes a soaking tub, separate shower, his and hers vanities and a water closet.
• Additional rooms on the first floor include a study, den, laundry room, and powder room.
• Upstairs is an additional seating area with French doors leading out to the porch overlooking the marsh and an additional bedroom with a private baths.
• Outside a wood walkway leads to a viewing platform where one can take in the amazing sunsets and wildlife.
• An adorable Guest House contains two bedrooms with ensuite bath, a living room, and kitchenette.
• The oversized 2 car garage includes additional space above with bath for all your guests needs.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909