20 John Cochran Circle; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONViews. Location. Design. This beautiful marsh front home is located in Walker Landing near many of your favorite Spring Island amenities: sports complex, River House, community kayaks and tennis.
Built by an award-winning builder with over 100 Lighthouse Awards, this well-designed home provides for easy living and a sophisticated ambiance. The home is perfectly situated on the 0.71 acre lot and finished with high end details: Wolf appliances, reclaimed flooring and beams. Under construction and is to be completed later this year.
• 4 bedrooms / 4 Full baths and 1 Half bath/ Approximately 3,159 heated square feet.
• Hardie plank siding, metal roof, wood shutters, and front porch craft wonderful Lowcountry style home.
• With an open concept the great room anchored by a fireplace will feature reclaimed hardwood floors, shiplap walls and exposed wood beams leading to the screen porch with views of the marshes.
• Wonderful open concept. The great room opens to the dinning and kitchen area. The kitchen will feature Wolf appliances, custom cabinetry, a large center island with quartz countertops and a walk-in butler’s pantry and back kitchen.
• The first floor Master suite will include a spacious walk-in closet, master bath with free standing soaking tub and separate shower.
• Upstairs will encompass two additional bedrooms with ensuite baths and one will have a private porch overlooking the marsh.
• The front porch and rear grill porch will be finished with tabby and Savannah brick.
• Oversized 2 car garage plus golf cart will be completed with guest space above to include a kitchenette and full bath. An outdoor shower is located by the side door for easy access and convenience.
• All exterior materials are specified to be as maintenance free as possible.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909