8 Waterfall Lane; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONSituated on 3.8 acres under a canopy of live oaks, this family compound captures easterly breezes and spectacular panoramic views of the Night Heron Pond, the Colleton and Chechessee Rivers meet, and the signature Old Tabby Links 17th hole.
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths
• Recently updated with paint, wall paper, spray foam insulation, gutters, tile, new appliances in guest home, bathroom mirrors, and more.
• A chef’s kitchen with granite, a center island, walk-in pantry, Sub Zero fridge, and built in wine cooler.
• Elevator to 2nd floor and spacious attic with conditioned cedar closet.
• Master suite includes a large ensuite bath with tub and walk-in shower, his and her closets, sitting area and balconies with breathtaking views of the rivers, marsh and 17th hole.
• A Keeping Room with wood burning fireplace, wet bar and ice maker.
• Additional office/ bedroom.
• Cypress Den.
• Screen porch with built-in gas grill and vent hood.
• Low maintenance landscaping utilizes traditional old southern garden species.
• Tabby Construction.
• Four balconies with double doors.
• Custom flagstone bird bath with bronze fountain by English sculptor, David Goode.
• Irrigation and dedicated well.
• Irrigated kitchen garden.
• Panoramic views of Chechessee River and 17th hole of Old Tabby Links from nearly every room.
• 2 Bedrooms with ensuite baths.
• Cypress living room with built-in bookcases, wood burning fireplace and kitchenette.
• Private deck for further enjoyment of the water views and Live Oaks.
• Large fenced garden with raised beds.
Garage / Studio Building
• 2 Car garage with separate golf cart area.
• Fireproof gun/tackle room with safe.
• Dog washing station.
• An Artist studio with separate foyer features heart pine and Old Savannah brick flooring, built-in shelving, and a second-floor bedroom with full bath. Large windows allow an abundance of natural light and stunning views of the rivers and marshes.
• A covered redwood walkway to the main house.
IN THE NEWS
Spring Island Realty 38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909 843-987-2200
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2018