13 Goose Pond Road; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONThe “Story Book House” captures remarkable views of the Colleton River and offers easy enjoyment with a dock already in place. An estate that pays homage to its historic surroundings and thoughtful design sits on 3.33 acres. A main residence provides a gracious, open floor plan and details the luxury of quality and craftsmanship. There is also a three-car garage with private guest quarters, a workshop and potting shed.
• 3 Bedroom / 4 Full Baths
• Tidal dock
• Blend of wood, stucco and brick create a warm and inviting atmosphere while creating an interest throughout.
• Tall cathedral ceilings and an abundance of windows bring in a stream of natural light that welcomes the outside in.
• Designed with an open concept allows for entertaining of any size.
• Old savannah brick and reclaimed wood floors from an old Virginia barn.
• Landscaped with beautiful Live Oaks and mature vegetation offers feelings of private, peaceful, and unflustered.
• Large wooden beams and trusses.
• Custom millwork, cabinets and built-in bookcases with a closeable window to the kitchen.
• A great room features a gas fireplace, an office with wet bar and large studio with built-in cabinetry.
• The Kitchen features custom cabinets, granite countertops, 6 burner cooktop, 2 refrigerators and magnificent butler’s pantry.
• Large master suite with gas fireplace, private screened porch and ensuite bath consists separate soaking tub, walk-in shower and his and her sinks.
• Koi Pond
• Outdoor spa and screened porch with noseeum screen.
• Potting Shed
Garage + Guest Quarters
• Oversized 3 car garage with 1 half bath
• Private entrance to 1 bedroom, 1 full bath apartment
• Gorgeous brick fireplace
• Private screened porch
• Incredible 625sq.ft. workshop
• Built-in cabinets
• Air ventilation system
IN THE NEWS
Spring Island Realty 38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909 843-987-2200
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2018