23 Goose Pond Circle
DESCRIPTIONThis beautiful two story home is designed for a casual lifestyle and features a spacious open floor plan with panoramic views of the salt marsh and the Colleton River. While perfect for a couple or a family it also offers attractive and private accommodation for guests. Extensive renovations were completed in 2018/ 2019 making this home move in ready.
Main Residence 3 bedrooms/ 3.5 baths
• The principal living area on the second floor is served by stairs and an elevator.
• The great room is framed by vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams, wood shiplap walls, rich hardwood floors and sliding glass doors which offer a window to daily sunsets and tide changes.
• A handsome kitchen includes a 6-burner gas stove, built-in oven and microwave, KitchenAid refrigerator, farm sink, custom cabinetry, and a pantry for storage.
• A separate office and a library/tv room share a full bath and could accommodate overflow guests in a pinch.
• The spacious master bedroom offers scenic views of the river and includes a luxurious bath and generous walk in closet.
• A large porch spans the front of the home and captures sunrises and southern breezes.
• Double French doors lead to a downstairs living room featuring slate tile floors walls clad in old tobacco barn wood.
• Two guest bedrooms with ensuite baths offer views of the marsh and river.
• An entertainment room with a wet bar, room for a large TV and a wine cellar designed to hold approximately 40 cases of wine make this a popular place for gathering.
Guest Quarters: 2 bedrooms / 1 bath above the garage.
• Complete with its own living room, kitchenette, and porch, access to the guest rooms is provided by an elevated walkway from the main residence and alternatively by a set of exterior stairs from the ground level.
• Below the guest quarters is an oversize two-bay garage which provides space to store automobiles, boats or golf carts.
Tidal Dock: A tidal dock is in place and is perfect for a Jon boat or kayak and fishing, and crabbing.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909