28 John Cochran Circle; Okatie SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONA great opportunity for those who love fishing and crabbing to catch sea trout, red fish, and flounder from your tidal dock. Stunning marsh views of the Chechessee Creek make this custom home a special opportunity to own in the heart of Walker Landing. This unique home was designed with an open floor plan concept and allows views from almost every room.
• 3 bedrooms / 3 Full and 1 Half Baths / Approximately 3,438 sq. ft.
• Metal roof, wood shutters, front and rear porches set the tone for this cottage style home.
• The kitchen features custom cabinets with open shelving, Kitchen Aid double ovens, Thermador gas cooktop, Kitchen Aid refrigerator and an island with seating enough for 6.
• The great room captures amazing views of the Chechessee Creek and features a gas fireplace, hardwood floors and French doors that lead to the rear porch.
• First floor master bedroom consists of his and her walk-in closets and an ensuite bath with separate shower, soaking tub and double vanities.
• Upstairs are two additional bedrooms, both with walk in closets and private baths.
• The office is also located upstairs.
• Irrigation system
• Tidal dock
• Spacious porch with views of the views of Chechessee Creek.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909