238 Spring Island Drive
DESCRIPTIONWhat an amazing view and peaceful setting! Every room overlooks the Colleton River and salt marshes. This delightful home was built with hardiplank siding, Trex decking and sits on 2.28 acres.
• 3 Bedroom / 4 Full baths / 3,987 sq. ft. approximately
• The entry foyer features a beautiful chandelier and opens nicely to the stairway and great room.
• Spaces in this open concept home are defined by rich beams.
• Large windows, vaulted ceilings, heart pine floors, a gas fireplace with stone surround, and custom built -ins create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
• The attractive kitchen opens to the living and dining room, features a Viking gas cooktop, Sub Zero refrigerator, warming drawer, granite and Corian countertops, wall oven and microwave. The bay window above the sink is perfect for growing herbs.
• A circular sitting room features stone floors, vaulted ceilings, wood beams and windows on almost every side making for an idyllic place to relax or entertain.
• His and her offices flanking the billiard room and bath, could also be used as a bedroom.
• The spacious master suite offers fabulous views of sunrises and sunsets over the Colleton River from the balcony. A walk-in closet and large bath feature his and her sinks, a separate tub and shower.
• Two additional bedrooms are located upstairs each with a private bath and access to the balcony.
• A large fantastic deck is perfect for hosting guests or have fun watching play on the shuffle board court below.
• Optional plans for an elevator are in place for easy installation.
• Oversized 2 car + golf cart garage with work bench are connected to the main house by a breezeway.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909