13 Straight Road
Status: Under Contract
DESCRIPTIONThis beautifully designed family compound situated on two and half acres looks out across the scenic Lower Goose Pond and offers abundant sunlight and beautiful views of a pond renowned for its fishing.
• The home’s one-story floor plan is open, simple and elegant.
• Reclaimed heart pine floors, vaulted wood ceilings, exposed beams, wood-burning fireplace, built-in bookshelves, and tabby walls combine to create a rich, warm environment.
• The kitchen, recently updated, is complete with custom cabinetry, Sub-Zero refrigerator, gas range, walk-in pantry and wood-burning fireplace.
• Conveniently adjacent to the kitchen, the dining room features a wet bar with a wine cooler.
• The screened porch, featuring a wood-burning fireplace, is located off the dining room and is an inviting space that can be used year-round.
• The generous master suite includes an attractive bathroom with radiant heat flooring and a spacious walk-in closet.
A second bedroom and bath in the main residence offers the option of a den or additional office.
• A separate Guest House connected by a large courtyard to the main house, is perfect for visiting family and friends with a living room, kitchenette, and two bedrooms, two baths plus a loft.
• One bay of the three -car garage has been equipped as a workshop and above the garage is finished space with a full bath, suitable for an office or guest suite.
• Special Features include tabby walls, 2 tankless hot water heaters, closed cell foam insulation, new HVAC system for main and guest House, new Sub-Zero refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, and Washer/Dryer, New Sonos Sound System, all roofing screws replaced, fountain, firepit, rain garden and extensive landscaping.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909