1 BLACKBERRY RIDGE; OKATIE SC 29909
DESCRIPTIONDesigned by Historical Concepts, the home was inspired by the simple vernacular architecture of the Lowcountry and reminiscent of the raised cottages that were built in the region in the early 20th century.
Gardens grace the entrance to this 4.76 acre estate lot which is situated behind the 4th Green of Old Tabby Links. This spectacular home is close to Walker Landing as well as the Colleton Nature Preserve.
4 Bedrooms / 4 Full baths and 2 Half / Approximately 5,141 heated sf. / Detached 2 car garage
• The interiors are authentic wide plank wood flooring, 3 fireplaces, built-in shelving, vaulted ceilings, beautiful trim and millwork and thoughtfully placed windows to allow natural light to stream inside. All of which contribute to the home’s rich, warm feeling.
• The kitchen is the heart of the home with custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances, center island and a pantry. All will want to congregate in the gathering room that features a fireplace and opens to the kitchen.
• The first-floor master bedroom offers his and hers closets, a luxurious bath with his and hers water closets and vanities, a clawfoot tub and an adjacent study featuring built-ins with access to the screened porch.
• Upstairs are 2 guest bedrooms each with a private bath and adjoined by a quaint crib room. The landing area offers dormer windows with child size built in beds for additional sleeping space and an abundance of light.
• Additionally there is a mud room off the kitchen and a large screened porch as an ideal place to entertain friends and family or to simply relax and enjoy the view.
• Detached 2 car garage is complete with a large bedroom and full bathroom for any additional accommodations or could be used as an office.
© Copyright Spring Island Realty 2019
Spring Island Realty
38 Mobley Oaks Lane | Okatie, SC 29909